samedi, avril 24, 2004

5 days

I couldn't even go a week without feeling horrible again...what a loser. Such a failure...I tried you can even ask some people. i don't care how many times anyone tells me that I am this "great person" bc i won't believe it. I feel it's all lies. I know everyone is just so tired of me and my attitude. I always get so stuck to people, to a feeling, to my ideas...Oh, I just wish I was shallow. Shallow people don't seem to have a problem with the way things are. They just don't care.

People seem so distant and unreal. man, i thought i was going to make it this time. i thought i could bring myself up and keep it that way. "It" always comes back though...it sucks me in and i can't get out. I need someone to help me i can't do it alone. I just can't!!! I don't wanna die really...

Aucun commentaire: