lundi, juin 14, 2004

Scared!!

Oh my goodness, I am so stupid!
I just moved to Colorado and I am walking down the street and a man offers me a ride or I don't even know what. What did he think I was? A hooker? I thought he was my uncle. The truck looked the same sort of hmm...

I'm looking for a job and I can't find any. Although, I just filled out the applications. I wonder if I'll be as miserable here as I was before. I know I am sad anyway. I don't Know what in the world is going on with my head. I'm never completely happy. I feel like crying lol. I laugh because ever since I can remember I've felt like crying.*sigh*

I miss my family and some computer time, why not. I need to keep looking. I can't quit. I really can't. I came here to succeed that's for sure. I just wish I was more strong and brave like a rock! ^_^ I am so sad...I should find out where the kingdome Hall is at. They will give me moral support. oh, so sad. I might just start crying here at the library, but for the same reason, I am not going to; it's the library for God's sake!

I just wish I had someone to talk to if I did before, now I have no one at all. I don't have that confidence with anyone. man, I am screwed this time and alone this time, more alone than ever...

1 commentaire:

boo boo a dit…

Thanky Hemisphere Dancer. I believe I am getting along pretty well now...as long as I don't walk the streets my day goes by smoothly.

The guys are a synonim of dogs for real...it's like they are hungry for fresh meat. I don't know why pervs like them don't die agggg!