vendredi, octobre 01, 2004

How long has it been?

I think it has been a while; there has even been some changes around here. I told myself I needed to stop coming for support here; my crutch. Recently, I have noticed many father/daughter relationships and they puzzle me. I wonder about my own relationship with my father, which is worse than the worst.

I don't usually see people who love their fathers and now that I see it, well, it throws me off. It's something foreign to me. Than, I notice I need of love. I am not sure from who, but I need it. My body cries for it. I'm hungry for a hug, a kiss, but mostly a hug. I wish someone would hold me like they were to never let go.... squeez me.

There's some pix of my goofy self http://flickr.com/photos/upload/?saved=1

1 commentaire:

boo boo a dit…

I put up the link again and this time it works, not that it's important to see what I look like physically if no one can ever see me the way I look in my heart and mind, than the physical appearance would only lead us to ground zero.