mardi, novembre 02, 2004

So far, so g00d

Well,

So far in Colorado things have been good. At first it felt like I was not going to make it. School seemed like it was not going to happen because I didn't have $$, than I thought I could take internet classes, but the computer couldn't get fixed, and everything seemed wrong. AHH! but thanx to the brothers and sisters who helped me everything turned out allright whew!

What I do find to be a challenge is guys out in the street. AGG, they are so animal like. If I am walking down the street, more than one will honk at me, turn around (I hope their neck twists and they hurt for days!), they even offer me rides! I thought it was the way I dressed, but I soon came to realize that it wasnt' because I've never dressed provocative. One time, and it's the one time that left me traumatized, a man followed me for about 4 blocks. He wouldn't stop insisting about giving me a ride...that was the scariest experience a guy has ever given me. Ever since that one time, I do not feel comfortable walking out in the streets. Sometimes I have to walk from work, but I think my heart gets a good exercise since it goes a million beats a minute..especially now that it gets dark sooner. Why are guys that way?

Anyway, I don't understand any thing that has to do with them for the most part.

Aucun commentaire: