mercredi, mars 02, 2005

Muñeca Rota


From Within
Originally uploaded by MarXhika.

I found myself in Mexico

It is very unusual how it all happened

because I don't really think about my country.

I don't ever see it as my country, to be exact. Nor do I identify myself as a Mexican. Yeah, everyone may think I'm a hater to my own people, but that's not true. I just don't feel like I'm part of anything or anybody, period.

But I was there in Mexico this time and it was my grandma's house, I could see. It was sunny, but I felt lonely. The house itself seemed lonely and sad despite of the beautiful day. I looked younger as well, but I had the same mind... Erika was there and I somehow know Jackie was there as well...

We were playing, it seemed, behind the house...or in the front of it. I can't remember. My mom was there. I think I was having a good time...but then he came... I ran so I could hide. My heart was beating faster. I needed to hide and fast! I didn't want to see him, hear him, much less speak with him... but he caught me! he was dright behind me as I was trying to climb the fence. I didn't know what to do. I feel so devastated, my heart keeps pounding inside my whole body, and there he is, I can't escape...he's right behind me, my father.

Thank God it was all a dream.....yet, I had another one that seemed similar last night....I always hide.


Aucun commentaire: