samedi, août 20, 2005

Must it be so high?

Jump the Jump
Run and Jump
Jump and Reach up High

Run and Fall
Get up and Walk
Get Down and Crawl

Up you Go, Up You Go
Yet you are down,
So Down Below

Can't Crawl no More
Can't Walk no More
No, you can't run
Nor can you jump the Big Jump

You Now sit Still...
No, you are not waiting
There is no One to Wait for.
There is nothing to wait on.

You sit Empty and Still.

4 commentaires:

boo boo a dit…

How strange...are you a machine? It seems like you're selling me stuff by trying to make me feel like I am super great hahaha!

Anonyme a dit…

RSS is for Geeks, Not Real People
Hard to believe when you're a techie that reads a LOT of blogs, but apparently it's so.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you and i like your blog! If you like, go see my branson getaway related site. You may still find something of interest.

boo boo a dit…

no, i wish I could block you.

Anonyme a dit…

not a machine and not selling anything...

i look forward to coming back here often.

: )