vendredi, avril 22, 2005

Yellow

I feel so tired, so tired of this brain

LaSh
Originally uploaded by MarXhika.

It seldom takes me anywhere happy. Often do we blame life, but life itself has nothing to do with it. It's all the other brains, and your own brain, that attack you... they're brains with little sharp teeth coming out of their mouths that hurt like needles under your skin...they mock me.

I feel like I am watching a horror movie...and I just want it to end so bad.

The days are yellow or sometimes too cold...yellow is not good nor are those images of people that seem so unreal, unheard of, just so far away...you can't reach them. you can't even reach anything at all. It may only bring tears to your eyes, this yellow-ness... everything turns into a blurr that way, but it only makes it harder to see what is out there for you...

yellow brings back those days early in life in which everything looked so yellow, pale, hard to see...I was lost. Spacing another world... just too sleepy to keep your head up, too cold, too lonely, and just tired. Why can't all of us just go to bed and never get up?

oh, these yellow days...

I want to see the end.


Aucun commentaire: