dimanche, octobre 16, 2005

I love ...


I love ..., originally uploaded by JadedLadyLove.

I just hope nobody saw me coming from the window on a sunny afternoon while I was feeling sorta happy... Hope nobody saw me with the eyes of morbid thought.

Pleasure in the sun that's all I wanted that one time. I love autumn colors. I even like autumn sun! Dancing in the light, caressing, making me feel bright...

1 commentaire:

Matt a dit…

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org