samedi, octobre 22, 2005

Is this it?


I am really wondering if this is it for life. I hadn't felt this bad in a very long time. It's been like three or four days since I've slept right without waking up a lot more tired than when I went to sleep. I keep dreaming and dreaming...all night long I am in this fast paced world so much stress. I doing a lot of work, movement, so fast paced for me.

I wake up today and think all the things I need to do and I begin by cooking something for myself, but I start to feel alone. I start to feel really alone and there I go again... that feeling. I hate it with all my might. I wonder if all my life I'm going to feel it, if there's a cure for it. I keep thinking it's death. Only when you die are you in peace. I feel out of this world. Nothing matches up to me. I keep crying like a little girl and it doesn't solve anything. My life, I hate my life and myself and I hate how I feel. How much longer? I just want to run away from myself. I want to run very very fast...I want to kill her, just kille her and be someone else or nobody.

1 commentaire:

Spidey a dit…

You never alone, because im here..
remember when u feeling alone, that theres so many other around the big (but small) world that feels EXACTLY the same as you..

i think to myself - how is this possible?
and i think and thank for the internet, because its my pulse to the world.. to all beautiful energy .. like you.

Find the passion within you sweetness, find your best friend (it is yourself).

But im here.. thru email, or msn or icq. Im here ..i give u a hand, a smile, a chat.. an emoticon flower..
anything to prove that we are never really alone..

*bigHUGS*