samedi, février 28, 2004

I stand alone

This is the story of any human being who has at one time found him/her self lost in his/her thoughts...

It is common for a creature with a brain to make use of it. There has even been times when you think that you are already abusing your brain's capacity. I've felt that way many times. In this madness, now I understand, that in this life I stand alone. Also that the more you know someone the more you miss them. For a while, I must admitt, I thought I had someone, but I was soon awakened by my cruel reality. I refuse to be foolish again. I know we all have issues we consume our time with, but I always thought that maybe one day I'd get to share my worries with someone else. Today, though, I dismiss that possibility. Everyone just keeps on leaving. No matter how much I plead for minimum understandment, people just won't take me seriously. As a matter of fact, when I am most serious, they laugh the most. I find that strangely annoying and interesting at the same time. It bothers me slightly, when I am expressing my deepest feelings and all I get is laughter in response.

It's official, the world is infested with phonies. No one will even listen, much less help.

Aucun commentaire: