jeudi, février 05, 2004

Men, men, men.

This is a very interesting subject. I can't believe that some people think that because I don't have a boyfriend or because I am not interested in finding me one, that I am a lesbian or something. I am not! I don't appreciate being called that, as a matter of fact. Anyway, I don't want a boyfriend for various reasons. One of them being that I am scared of guys ha ha ha especially of older men LOL. I know, I should be O.K., but I am not. I have too much panic in me.

I guess I realized that I am not in high school no more and that if I were to date anyone it would be a lot more serious and all. Crap that scares me half to death! It just makes me sooo nervous. The only thought of being near a guy makes my heart go faster ha ha ha ha what a dork I am. Well, for those of you who enjoy dating older men and just men in particular have fun or something. You crazy people lol.

Aucun commentaire: