mardi, février 03, 2004

lonesome

I feel lonely. I tried talking to some people, but I don't think they understand me. No one ever will. People keep telling me that I am young and that I shouldn't have any worries, but that's not true. Age doesn't always matter. Sure, it helps you gain knowledge based on experiences, but it doesn't mean that young people don't know anything. It also doesn't mean that we don't feel pain or that we are not bound to die. All humanity is for God's sake!

Don't feed me that crap no more! Telling me that I am stupid is actually a more intelligent comment instead of "you are young" or "you are a lady though" as if being a girl made life easier. It doesn't. I wish it did, but it doesn't. I just feel so freakin' lonesome... the feeling of melancholy invades my heart and my mind. It's always there now. I don't like to depend on people, but I know I need of someone. I also know that I need a person to come and help me get rid of this feeling. I got no body though and it's probably going to stay like this for a very long time if not forever.

I know you can't handle me...no one can

Aucun commentaire: