mercredi, février 18, 2004

Quiet

There is not much to say lately, other than it's quiet around here. Everything keeps on being motionless and no one is taking steps towards improvement. On the other hand, my father is taking steps back!! Imagine that...anyway, I don't even know who has the reason in this world. I imagine no one does have it.

I didn't do much today. I "roller bladed" some with an 8-9 year old ha ha ha. I almost split my face in two! '_' I had not done it in several years. You have to understand. I would love to go ice skating, but than again, there is so many things i would like to do, but can't. It seems like everything is impossible all the time he he. I know. I am a pessimist. Any one up to the challenge of making me an optimist? '~' (does that look like a face to you?)

Aucun commentaire: