vendredi, juillet 01, 2005

...


Bob In Town From China
Originally uploaded by kk+.

When you cannot help those who you love, you become saddened yourself. When you cannot help yourself, you sadden those who you love. It's as simplistic and idiotic-ly worded as that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, back and forth, everything has a way of being, everything has a reason for being... but are we anything without another person to share ourselves with? that's my big question... nothing can be more puzzling and frustrating as not knowing or knowing, but denying. Why deny? just live with the facts, live because you're already here, live because life is not that bad... but live with another person or live by yourself? hmm...how about live both ways? that seems to work. Seems is always the key word in these statements, if it's even a statement. It turns out that I am falling asleep and I don't know what in the world i am talking about.

Therefore, I close myself up now and continue to give my mouth the pleasure of tasting nerdy candy...

Aucun commentaire: