vendredi, décembre 10, 2004

Narcissm


Narcissm
Originally uploaded by shi.

Awesome!

It's like from within...

This is how I feel when ever I am fighting myself and it's such a constant battle...it tires me, but I fight and I fight.

Right now, I need to put things in place. The people from my past I need to put in the past. I think that is the way I'd like to deal with it. I don't want to ever go back to the place I was born, I do not want to see who I grew up with ever...I just want to look ahead and keep on going and going. Yet, I can't.

What has been done I will never forget. Today, as a reminder that I'll never get rid of my past called...bad thing I answered the phone call. Well, than again, there was no one else at home. The stupid phone...sometimes it's useless...maybe I should break it like I did the other one...ahh, the angry memories, eh.

Aucun commentaire: