lundi, décembre 13, 2004

Written on a napkin


egg
Originally uploaded by lightpainter.

I'd like to be inside my mom again...

I'm still here

I'm OK.

I'm sane.

I'm protected.

I need to relax, relax, relax, relax.

Breath, breath, breath deeply.

You're alive. I'm awake. I have control. I can keep awake. I'll be fine. I'm normal. I have Jehovah with me. He protects me from anything and anyone; with Him, I am stronger. I have protection and I have to see the light. I'm fine. I have control because I'm sane. I should think clearly. I am the only one who can control my mind the most. I need to be strong. I need to stay alive and do what I should do, serve Jehovah. He is here for me now. I should be there for Him always.

I don't need to worry because it's gonna be daylight. I'll just pray to Jehovah and he will come to rescue me. He's the most powerful in this universe and I have to trust Him. I should love him with all my might just as He loves us back. He will help me get through this. Stary strong. Stay in control. I'm not crazy. I'll be fine. Think of my family. They need me too just as I need them. I have a couple of friends I need to be nice about all situations between us. It's OK. Sometimes there is no need to be so sensitive.

I want to be a nurse and take care of people. I want to make it better for them. I don't wanna be funny about it. I want it to be daylight. I just have a few more hours to go. I'll be fine. I am still alive and I'm sane no matter what anyone, including myself, says.

Tomorrow it will be a different day. I will see people. I can sleep during the day. I can get more confidence. I'll get better. This is only some period of time in my life. I have a future. Stop imagining things. You need some rest.

My arm hurts and I want to throw up, but thats OK. I can handle it. I can handle my stomach too. I can handle anything if If I really want to. It was just a dream and now I'm here and tomorrow I'll be here too.

Shaky all over

fainting...

sleepy...

nauseous...

nauseous...

The Night terrors...I die. They take me away. They want me dead! I don't let them.

Aucun commentaire: