jeudi, décembre 02, 2004

"You're Weird Maria"

Outcast. Ignored. Confused. Stressed. Saddened.

Maldita depresion y el dia que la conoci...tan niña. Al diablo con los que me hicieron daño...we were just kids. Forget about it? Never.

Why is it that people look down on others because of their beliefs, the way they look, their personalities? What makes me or you so special? What is it that we have that no one else has? I am still on my never-ending quest of finding the meaning to reality. My reality, what am I talking about? Everyone has a reality, a world, an attitude, their minds are made up, their decisions all revolve about what they have been taught. Do not deny that people do not influence you. Do not deny that you are affected by others, by culture, by religion, by love, by hate, by everything!

Twist, twist, twist...breath taking. Worrying before time, dreaming when it's not time, doubting when there is no time, is there? No, I wish my days were longer. Yeah, I'd like to live forever and torture my brain with knowledge. I'd like to be happy! Everything is not real to me though. People are not real, I am not real, my goals, my past, it all seems unreal. I am having a difficult time accepting who I am because I've never known. What am I made out of?

Painful memories? Wicked or weakened?

I can't let go.

Sexuality, trust, love, hate, doubt, decisions....

Aucun commentaire: